We are hiring BENGALI - ENGLISH INTERPRETERS!
We are looking for experienced interpreters who want to join an international company and be a great help to the community.
Do you have one year of experience working as an Interpreter/translator? Do you enjoy what you do? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team with solid possibilities for professional growth? While making extra cash in your spare time? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Interpreter provides interpretation for Limited English Proficient (LEP) patients, their families, providers, and staff. The Interpreter advocates for LEP patients' access to the full range of health care services providing intercultural mediation to assist providers in delivering culturally sensitive patient care. A commitment to providing exceptional customer experience, patient privacy & safety, and a teamwork spirit is required for this position.
After you familiarize yourself with the following description of the position, you can click "Apply now" and send us your resume and certificate in PDF or Word files.
Job type: ON-SITE
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: It is usually during regular business hours (8 AM - 6 PM), some Saturdays. Appointments are based on the needs of the clients.
Rate: it depends on Certification and Experience
Your background and experience:
- Work Experience: 1 + years
- Certifications are not compulsory, but desirable. At least a high school diploma or equivalent. For Certified Interpreters: CMI, CHI, CCHI, and Interpreting diploma from an interpreting school, NBCMI.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and the language of interpreting, with a preference for native-level fluency in the language of interpreting. Professional-level medical interpreting and short non-publication translation skills are required.
- COVID-19 considerations: All Interpreters must provide proof of vaccination, wear masks and carry portable hand sanitizer when on appointments unless the client determines otherwise.
What we offer you:
- Contract type of employment.
- Flexible schedule: Our flexible schedule allows you to work when you are available, you may select or decline jobs based on your schedule or availability from the convenience of your smartphone!
If you choose to work with Homeland Language Services you will get into a friendly team, that supports each other, actively communicates, has its own corporate culture, and achieves goals together!
Established 7 years ago, Homeland Language Services has been successfully providing high-quality interpreting and translating services worldwide. We have a large team with 500+ professional interpreters and translators. They have solid experience and professional skills to serve our clients with the best language services in modern fast-paced global business. We offer interpretation and translation services in 100+ languages for different industries.
We invite you to follow the link to Homeland Language Services website to discover more about our company.
Send us your resume. If your expertise complies with the requirements listed above, our HR Team will contact you by email to explain in detail the pay rates, schedules, and other working conditions.
We will be happy to welcome you to our team!
By providing us with your phone number, you agree to receive mobile messages from us in relation to this job application. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. View our Privacy & SMS Policy